I managed to go for a ride after work. Speedo does not appear to be working as well as before but it is working so that is a plus. I had to run over to Camberwell for some last minute shopping. The clouds were gathering and looking very ominous in the south west. Made my purchase and was back on the motorcycle half way home or better and the clouds open up. Went to make a right hand turn in to High Street and my indicators died and then the motor cut out. Pushed my bike through the turn and on to the foot path, rain pelting down. Found a bit of cover under a tree, tried to kick the motor over but no luck. Looking under the nacelle I found a wire had come loose, an indicator wire, so I concluded that I had blown a fuse. However, I checked the fuse and to my surprise it was intact. (I recalled not long after buying the bike I had a similar incident where the electrics died, I tried push starting but no go. I ended up leaving the bike for an hour or more and when I got back I noticed that the ammeter moved when I turned the ignition on, I kicked the motor over and I was away.) I waited around 15 minutes, kicked the motor and missed my opportunity. Waited another 20 mintues, primed the carby, kicked and fired turned the idle up a little to prevent a stall. I was home fairly quickly, but had to use hand signals as the battery could not provide enough charge to power the indicators. The battery is now on charge and I will check the earth lead tomorrow to enure the battery will charge off the generator (thanks Norm). The wiring on my motorcycle is pretty ordinary, the nacelle in particular hides what anyone would, not even euphamistically, call a dogs breakfast. It would be good to rewire one day soon. S.